Relaxing

in school haha, of course i don't make a lot. I wish I did though.

I love music. I'm very open to different genres and groups. As long as it isn't crap, I'll listen to it. It's a great way to wind down.

I always listen to phish, moe., keller williams, perpetual groove, etc when i go to relax somewhere, or go on a drive. Up at the lake we play a lot of rap though which is weird.

Rap is very interesting. There's some great artists out there that really know poetry, and use that to their advantage. Their songs speak out, and influence people. Then there's artists like DeAndre Ramone Way, who's only motive is to drive a profit from his music. No soul, no meaning. Just a worthless tune that's hot for the next few months. "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" is probably one of the worst songs I've ever listened to in my life, and I make no apologies for that.

I would like to add to what you said. Lil wayne is probably the least talented rapper out there with the fame he has. I have read articles where he brags about how he can play 30 instruments. Doesn't matter how many you can play, matters how well you play them. His voice has been so computer generated to be in 8 different pitches that it sounds terrible and I cannot stand to even look at how devolved he is.

I listen to a lot of jam bands which you can relax to and most people like. But as far as rap goes i don't stray too far from ludacris, saigon, snoop, n.w.a. all the older stuff.

And as goes for you i will not say i am sorry for hating on lil wayne even though he is making America's youth iq points drop a point for every beat and syllable that comes out of his mouth.

Rap is very interesting. There's some great artists out there that really know poetry, and use that to their advantage. Their songs speak out, and influence people. Then there's artists like DeAndre Ramone Way, who's only motive is to drive a profit from his music. No soul, no meaning. Just a worthless tune that's hot for the next few months. "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" is probably one of the worst songs I've ever listened to in my life, and I make no apologies for that.

Totally and completely agree.
I LOVE a song that actually has meaning to it.
Something that is just "my lip gloss is popin" is just... ugh.

Eminem has some awesome songs. Yes he has his songs that are.. Eh. Crud.
But some of them.. Man. They can be moving.

^ agreed, i would say eminem is in my top favorite rappers, even though they aren't that good it's fun to go for a nice drive and hear him rapping about random crap. It is funny to listen too.

^ agreed, i would say eminem is in my top favorite rappers, even though they aren't that good it's fun to go for a nice drive and hear him rapping about random crap. It is funny to listen too.

Lol yeah he has his funny moments.

Back
Top Bottom