Random Chit Chat

I've downloaded and installed windows 7 now. I think this is the fastest PC I have ever used! Score!

omg wing zero my favorite gundam! i used to have toys of these and everything i want a giant model of wing zero like you have and i want to put it all together and stuff

I found an Perfect Grade of Wing Zero custom, but it was $150, and there was no way I could've brought it back to the US. I see it around the hobby stores here, but they cost about $200+. I wanted it so bad... Maybe when I get a job. :D
The models look a lot nicer if you apply some paint to it, especially the face. So if you ever do get an model, get some paint, or Gundam markers if you are too lazy, but they won't come out as nice.
hobbywave.com has an good selection of models and paint, I haven't bought it from there personally, but I was always recommended that site. I am currently waiting for NDK (anime convention) here in Denver to see what they have before I order from the site.

EDIT - I suck at posing models... haha

In order to get close up photos of models try experimenting with a magnifier if you have one. It can be a nice big magnifier, just try it right up against the camera. It will shorten the focal length and, with a little trial and error, you should be able to get some good close up photos.

xbox_360_windows_adapter.jpg

Its currently sitting on my desk, disassembled, while I dread having to solder a jumper across a fuse that is 2mm long with about .5mm in allowable error. I know what I don't want to have to do for a career......

?

Back
Top Bottom