Sales Sales Sales

then comes labor day which is may 1st and many many months away

on that day is when newegg kinda acknowledges the holiday buy selling some cheap camcorders that nobody here really has any interest in

then you have black friday and more people are killed over tv's and blue ray players

Labor Day is in September?
Which is why I'm wondering if I should order on that day, as most places have sales.

i dont really know.

but i do know that black friday weekend will be the biggest sale any electronics store/retailer will have

Ok I don't need the biggest sale in the world.
Right now I have an order for $1000 worth of computer parts.
My question is, if I wait until Labor Day, or around Labor Day W.e.
Will that bring that price down to around $950 $920 max?
allendale you totally confused me with the date on Labor Day.

i know thats last year sale

if i could get this years sale i would be a millionare

but idk if you will get $100 off, unless you want that stuff they try to advertise off

i know thats last year sale

if i could get this years sale i would be a millionare

but idk if you will get $100 off, unless you want that stuff they try to advertise off

Basically about two weeks ago when I had the stuff in my cart, it came out to $917.xx and now without the CD drive (Out of stock) it is coming out to 1000.38, now I think there will be a sale, I just want to know what kind.
A sale for everything with a coupon code, or just certain stuff.
I'm basically ordering higher end parts, the kind most people get when they come to Newegg, so I'm hoping those will be on sale.
Anyone else have any thoughts?

Newegg has deals almost everyday for something. I am pretty sure on labor day there will be good deals on parts. They are normally cheaper parts or not so popular ones that just get marked down 15% or so. Good deals, but most of the time i would choose something different than what is on sale. Sign up for neweggs email update thing. I get daily emails on sales they are having or deals that are going on.

Back
Top Bottom