Gallery: Cases

Cabbs and culexor, I made some adjustments on that picture so you could see the detail a little better. Grab it here:
picture.php

In 24hours it will be removed.

You can't really call them trials. I never set aside a day to compare them all, I'm too lazy for that. :D

From the heatsinks that I own, my TRUE ties with my HR-01+ with a 1350 RPM 47 CFM Yate Loon. Both lapped including the CPU. I don't think my Xeon E3110 doesn't produce enough heat to take advantage of the TRUE's extra surface area. The NH-U9B I had sat around 3 degrees higher than both of them with the included fan. I didn't lap this heatsink.

Back when I had my E6300, I went from a Zalman 9700 to a TRUE. I lost about 5-7* load from the switch. This was with the Zalman fan controller set at the highest I could take (~50% I think, long time ago) and a Antec Tri-Cool set to medium or a low-speed Yate Loon. I might have used a different fan, I can't remember though.

Haha no way. I'd love to upgrade to an i7 or a PII 955 BE just because I love new hardware, but I've been gaming less and less, so the upgrade really wouldn't have much point to it now that I don't really do anything stressful anymore.

Haha no way. I'd love to upgrade to an i7 or a PII 955 BE just because I love new hardware, but I've been gaming less and less, so the upgrade really wouldn't have much point to it now that I don't really do anything stressful anymore.
Same here. A friend of mine gave me her gamecube a few days ago, I've been playing most of my games on there. I only play the occasional game of Call of Duty 2 on my pc now, but that's only a few times a week.

It's just not as fun as it used to be. I have consoles, but I hardly play them too. I'm about to put my 360 on Craigslist because it's pretty much my DVD player.

Back
Top Bottom