Random Chit Chat

4870 are really cheap right now. I was also thinking of getting one myself, and give my current 8800GT to my brother, but it wouldnt fit in his microATX case. So it seems like no 4870 for me, at least not for awhile.

I have room and an extra slot to fit it, so for about $169 i think on newegg get it with the 1gb memory i will be set. It is worth the money right now.

4870 are really cheap right now. I was also thinking of getting one myself, and give my current 8800GT to my brother, but it wouldnt fit in his microATX case. So it seems like no 4870 for me, at least not for awhile.

Borrow someone's Dremel and make it fit. :D

I used to have that PSU, until I dropped that CMOS battery in it when clearing my CMOS. I thought it wouldn't do anything, but then I pressed power on my computer, and heard an "POP", and my computer wouldn't turn on anymore. Good thing I had it for less than a day, I took it back to Microcenter and told them it was DOA, and got a refund. Sucks for them though...

EDIT - So I was reading about the Ipod Touch, and how it can never be bricked no matter what unless you either physically abuse it or for some reason your computer won't read it. If somehow the Ipod Touch or Iphone bricked, you can use the "restore" function with itunes.
Why can't the PSP do that? Heck, even my current Actiontec modem have some type of restore function if the update went wrong.

^ You can brick the iPhone and iPod touch beyond repair. There have been reported incidents. Read into it.

Back
Top Bottom