Relaxing

Thank you so much guys. i decided tomorrow I am going up to my lake house and riding some jet skis around for a few hours and relaxing in the water. I was going to work on my computer, but didn't feel like it haha.

Thank you so much guys. i decided tomorrow I am going up to my lake house and riding some jet skis around for a few hours and relaxing in the water. I was going to work on my computer, but didn't feel like it haha.

Jet skis and the water is better with a second person ya know.
*Discreetly points at self* :D

Hahaha, i thought about that. So i called some people and it will be: Me, best friend alex. and 4 other girls. We figured out that a girl to guy ratio at 2:1 is better haha. So jet skis at the lake with girls seems to be relaxing enough.

Hahaha, i thought about that. So i called some people and it will be: Me, best friend alex. and 4 other girls. We figured out that a girl to guy ratio at 2:1 is better haha. So jet skis at the lake with girls seems to be relaxing enough.

There was a reason I pointed discreetly pointed at myself :D
I'm in Chicago, not too far away LOL. Hehe

I know haha. If you know where noblesville/Cicero is that's where i will be. It's on morse reservoir and it's pretty big. Hmmm since it will be a Sunday hopefully it won't be too crowded.

Edit: here is the link for the lakes site http://www.morselake.com/

I know haha. If you know where noblesville/Cicero is that's where i will be. It's on morse reservoir and it's pretty big. Hmmm since it will be a Sunday hopefully it won't be too crowded.

Edit: here is the link for the lakes site http://www.morselake.com/

Lmao what would you do if I just randomly showed up?
Be careful I'm known to be good with the ladies :D :D :rolleyes:

Hahaha i would run. Later i am going to post some pics of what we did. Right now im on ambien trying to to type.Right now im going to sleeping then go to the lake.

Relaxing..i lay down.. What helps me alot is a yoga technique to relax the mind and body...basically force yourself to release all the negative energy in your feet..al the way up to your head...you should feel a tingly sensation if you do it right..and almost fall asleep but not fall asleep... It always helps me..

Relaxing..i lay down.. What helps me alot is a yoga technique to relax the mind and body...basically force yourself to release all the negative energy in your feet..al the way up to your head...you should feel a tingly sensation if you do it right..and almost fall asleep but not fall asleep... It always helps me..

Yoga is actually very helpful, but if you have a choice of yoga or jet skiing with hot girls, no surprises from Hemp.
But yoga can help if done regularly.

Back
Top Bottom