Any idea's on how to sleep better?

Hmm..i suffer from insomnia but i never wanted to take sleepin meds kuz they turn ppl into zombies..

I wish i could take sleeping meds too..but i have a very very very addictive personality due to things i was born addicted too..such as meth...coke...heroin...and alcohol...fetil syndrome -_- still twitch sometimes because of the coke.

Were you put in a foster home till you were 3, beaten, then taken away from your mom and never called back? Not one single birthday card, nothing.?

Were you put in a foster home till you were 3, beaten, then taken away from your mom and never called back? Not one single birthday card, nothing.?

Not really, but it's just that fact that I am born addictive.
Like the simplest things I can't stop doing.
Sorry if I said something wrong, just was referring the the addictive part.

:D i was kidding btw. but i was like that. I suffer from a thing called detatchment syndrome because of my mom not loving me enuff.. :D Yeah the littlest can get us addicted though.

:D i was kidding btw. but i was like that. I suffer from a thing called detatchment syndrome because of my mom not loving me enuff.. :D Yeah the littlest can get us addicted though.

When you said that I was like wtf? Did I say something?
Lol but you shouldn't be kidding about that stuff:)
I don't know the name of it, but I just get addicted to stuff and it's hard for me to stop, like not even addicting things, just like normal random everyday things.

Yeah i know how that is. I have OCD because of it. VERY BAD OCD. also get very addicting habbits too.

Back
Top Bottom