Linux Mint

hemp

Daemon Poster
I am currently installing it on my other hdd and am wondering if anyone on here is using it, and if so how do you like it?

Edit: I blame vista for messing up the installation. It says this program has stopped working right before it finishes. So i will figure this out tomorrow.

Uhh..i dont thnk that has anything to do with vista :D i use debian, hate linux mint.

I was kidding about the vista part, but in your opinion what is the best linux os out there. Just in general. I want to go for one besides mint to partition my hdd with.

in general. Are you a noob to linux or no? If not..debian..if so somethign along the lines of free or ubun

I am looking for free, and this will be my first linux use at home. I have used before though.

Well id have to say go with ubuntu. But if your feeling adventurous take a look at debian. When it comes to my uses (server adminstration..botting programming) its great. Day to day user who has no experience..not so great.

My friend has several linux disc so im going to ask him which is his favorite and use that. I think he said it was ubuntu.

Back
Top Bottom