Thought of a good question today

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Why is it that no matter where you work, that the more professional you are about it, the more people hate you?

This was the case with my mom when she was actually able to work. She was a nurse at an assisted living facility, and all of the other nurses hated her because my mom basically was head nurse and ruled over them, even though she never had to discipline anyone, complain, etc... When my mom was working, she kept to herself. That is what she wanted to do. The other nurses were all too busy gossiping with eachother, and even the manager of the nursing home was involved in that scheme..

So what is it? Jealously? Greed? Just plain stupidity?

People need to get a grip on themselves and reality and learn to accept the fact that the world does not revolve around them and they can't have everything.

More and more people are in it for the "free ride" if you will...Not being a part of their cliche and actually busting your ass at work, will always cause drama no matter where you are. It's hard to find a workplace where everyone is on the same level of work ethic as you or myself may be.

My work ethic has always caused drama in previous places, but it was great enough to open the bosses eyes in what good would come out of people that work as opposed to paying people to bullshit most of their shift and they eventually got fired.

We dont have that problem at FedEx were i work,

we actually had 100% scanning the other day on my section of the biulding :)

2nd time for that to ever happen in the history of the FedEx Ground :)

and we did it agian yesterday to, lol.

we always try to push each other to do better.

EDIT
bu 100% i mean that my area in the building did over 2,600 boxes, and we scanned the tracking numbers for every single one of those and got 100% scanning, and there is about 5 of us that scan for 10 different locations around Pittsburgh. But we usually only miss 1 anyways, which is 99.9% scanning, we so kicked ass :)

lol at my job, it's a laid back job... there's no such thing as someone being lazy there! haha i'll sit at my desk with my feet up talking to my other coworkers in-between call's... but right when that call come's in i'll be 100% focused on it.. but that's how everyone is at my work.. all you guys would love to have my job... a office job in which your actually processing call's for like 60% of the time that you are there and sometimes even less! like 30% of the time your there!!! rest is just reading or whatever!

lol at my job, it's a laid back job... there's no such thing as someone being lazy there! haha i'll sit at my desk with my feet up talking to my other coworkers in-between call's... but right when that call come's in i'll be 100% focused on it.. but that's how everyone is at my work.. all you guys would love to have my job... a office job in which your actually processing call's for like 60% of the time that you are there and sometimes even less! like 30% of the time your there!!! rest is just reading or whatever!

I wouldn't want your job.
I could never work at a job where I just take calls and talk.
Preferably when I start working I want to work, but not work at some construction or something like that.
The perfect first job for me would be something like working at Geek Squad, or at compusa as an engineer, without busting my ass too much.

perfect job for me..

get to travel.
deal with electronic devices .
have the ability to work with my hands.
be able to work outdoors at times.
make decent money.
NOT working at a desk all day
have good people to work with
learn something new every day
ect...

perfect job for me..

get to travel.
deal with electronic devices .
have the ability to work with my hands.
be able to work outdoors at times.
make decent money.
NOT working at a desk all day
have good people to work with
learn something new every day
ect...

Here's what I want in a CAREER later in life.
Good hours (Don't want to work 50 hours a week)
Good pay
PAID vacations
Sick days
Work with hands
Work with computers
Chance of promotion
Have a contract (Guaranteeing a job)
If I get all that in a job, I'll be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom