Gaming Computer?

Gamerdude18

Solid State Member
I know I made a thread about this like a week ago but not entirely sure on all of that.

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=959152#post959152

Would it be better to have the i7 processor or the one I listed in there? [for gaming and a bit of multi tasking]

The case I showed in there also, is it decent and at a good price or can I find a better more cheaper one, or similar?

And, well my budget as I said is around $1,000 ~ $1,200 Ish.

Or can someone whip me up a good gaming computer thats already built, or just help me out here by listing some good computer parts that would make up a good gaming computer.

Like I said in that other Thread, I'm pretty much new to all of this, first time even trying to attempt to build my own pc, my bro will help me though if I do decide to build my own pc [with the assembling stuff].

@@Already got the monitor.@@
Please also make sure nothing is missing, thanks xD
*will rep anyone who helps* :)

Well, Honestly, what kind of games u gunna play?

i have the CPU an i'v never had it use 100% yet, eats up and spits out everything, the only difference you'll see between the 940BE and a 920 I7, is basicly going to be in benchmarking, and if u dont care about BMing, then get the 940BE, it is a fine Proc

Well, Honestly, what kind of games u gunna play?

i have the CPU an i'v never had it use 100% yet, eats up and spits out everything, the only difference you'll see between the 940BE and a 920 I7, is basicly going to be in benchmarking, and if u dont care about BMing, then get the 940BE, it is a fine Proc

oh okay, probably some shooting games, MMORPG's, wanna play em all on highest settings w/o much lag if any at all pretty much

Kind of like, War Hammer Online, Soldier Front, Combat Arms, Fiesta, Counter Strike, PerfectWorld, Ether Saga, Stuff like that, and a few other games.

To add to the rig Atomic Rooster posted, I would throw another 1TB HDD in if you can afford it or get two smaller drives so you can back your stuff up without having to burn hundreds of GB of data to DVD's.

lol, AR's the man

but all these new builds comming out makes me depressed that i didnt make my Comp right the first time, but then i guess its normal to always want to add more to it? lol

lol, AR's the man

but all these new builds comming out makes me depressed that i didnt make my Comp right the first time, but then i guess its normal to always want to add more to it? lol

lols xD

I'm not too sure about that LG CD/DVD Drive, has bad rep and people are saying it has ad ware or something x.x, you have anything else?

Back
Top Bottom