Failing?

sniperviper21

Golden Master
Every get that sense when your young that your afraid that you'll do something an screw over your whole life? ha...
and always thinking that you got it hard in life, but always try to remind yourself that there will always be someone else worse off?
Feels like no matter what you do you will never the best an anything?
That when you feel you'll have a good day for a change, then -BAM!- ur lug nuts fall off ur left front tire and almost wreck? lol

Thats me, haha, so anyone else feel like this? (about to graduate college and finally be in the real life)

Well, during my High School finals last year I was freaking out thinking that I failed the test, being overly hard on myself and was actually consumed by stress. THEN I decide to check my grades and found that they were actually outstanding. Then BAM! It hit me... School will start again and I'll have to worry all about that all over again...

Urgh, I get my results on the 27th of this month... I am not looking forward to it.

I sometimes think about it, then tell myself that I am young and what happens I will find a way to correct the situation and stay on the right path.

Psht, I have learned to not care about my grades at all.

I finished high school with a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and have full ride grants and scholarships to college because of my work with computers. Now imagine if I had actually tried. 4.0? 4.5?

Psht, I have learned to not care about my grades at all.
Well you can't just not care at all.
I'm not saying you should obsess over them, but not caring at all, I just can't imagine that.
Sure I don't base my life off of them, but if I just blow them off, that can't help me in any way.

Back
Top Bottom