Random Chit Chat

Interesting, if for some reason ambien stops doing it's job ill ask my doctor about it. It seems like it would work well.

I am flying now. I took my 2 ambien and i feel high and peaceful. The part where it makes you tired hasn't kicked in. Foot you need some of this, im off to bed i can barely type or walk.

THANK YOU AMBIEN, fighting insomnia 1 day at a time.

Windows 7 Is Setup on both! Upgrade was a breeze and it runs MUCH Faster than vista on both my laptop and desktop,also more stable.One thing i like is the layout of the control panel has been improved upon and little things such as the Action Center (No more annoying bubbles!) and task bar.Also the fact that my laptops processor is downclocked to 800Mhz (Yes,Done through the power settings control panel :D) and it runs like a dream (1 1/2 hours under vista,2hrs under windows 7!)

Im not a fan of the new windows media player (The only feature which i love is the new 'preview' feature) and also home group doesn't seem to work....

Overall even though im not using the RTM,i'd choose this over vista anyday.

I Wonder how low i could run my laptops CPU....

^ very nice, how much did that run you

About £380 (that's like... 650 usd?)! I need a budget graphics card that well let me play some games, until I can afford a 4870... I saw a 4650 on eBay which looked pretty good. I have an x300 at home that I can use until I get a decent card though!

are sata dvd burners faster than ide burners?

Serial ATA is 1.5, 3.0, 6.0 Gbit/s depending upon which version.

Parallel ATA is 33, 66, 100 and 133 MB/s depending upon version.

Of course, your real bottleneck is usually how fast the drive can access the disk.

Back
Top Bottom