Random Chit Chat

The edited in comment was more for my own humor than an actual question. You asked what guys thought about the speakers.

At 8W RMS per for both sattelites, they might sound a little muffled under the cabinet. Depends on what the cabinet is made of. If it's pine based, you should be ok. If it's oak, or any other thick wood, it might change the sound quality. But on the flipside, if they are above the cabinet, they might get wet.

Ugh.

I told my mom i need to go to the doctor and i keep getting all this 'ooh, your sleep pattern is messed up, you're fine'

Got the same thing from my stepdad too.

Take the family computer into the living room and throw it at the floor. Keep a straight face and say "I'm serious like serious Sam".

^ This may or may not help.

The edited in comment was more for my own humor than an actual question. You asked what guys thought about the speakers.

Yeah, I know. :p

At 8W RMS per for both sattelites, they might sound a little muffled under the cabinet. Depends on what the cabinet is made of. If it's pine based, you should be ok. If it's oak, or any other thick wood, it might change the sound quality. But on the flipside, if they are above the cabinet, they might get wet.

The cabinet has a few vent holes located on the bottom, facing the floor. There are already pre-drilled holes from a previous project, so the speakers/wires are completely concealed. You won't even notice they're there.

Thanks for your input. At 25 bucks, what can go wrong?

Exactly; Give it a shot and let us know. Might try some of that in my bathroom.

J used a emoticon that wasn't a "rolleyes".
*takes notes*

No it's the motherboard believe me.

The corner is actually chipped when i got it.

It is a POS

Back
Top Bottom