is everything compatible???

Whats happening with the machine? How do you have your memory inserted..

As per the Newegg page of your motherboard:

DDR2 1066*/800/667

* Due to AMD CPU limitation, DDR2 1066 is supported by AM2+/AM3 CPU for one DIMM per channel only.

just went back and tested it with just one stick of RAM, still no picture at all... all fans are running when i hit the power and the fan on the video card jumps from a mid range speed to a pause(less than 1/2 sec) back to the mid range speed

Don't take this wrong, it's a real shot in the dark. What PCIe port is your video card plugged into, the upper or the lower one?

yes to grantofhell and yes to wol-va-rine... they are plugged in correctly and it is firmly in the slot... what i am thinking may be the issue is that the default drivers on the MB wont accept the graphics card yet and since it is a fresh system(no OS, never been to BIOS(or at least seen if ive been to BIOS)) i have not yet been able to go in and configure it to accept the drivers for the video card... sound logical to anyone???

yes to grantofhell and yes to wol-va-rine... they are plugged in correctly and it is firmly in the slot... what i am thinking may be the issue is that the default drivers on the MB wont accept the graphics card yet and since it is a fresh system(no OS, never been to BIOS(or at least seen if ive been to BIOS)) i have not yet been able to go in and configure it to accept the drivers for the video card... sound logical to anyone???

I would try another video card on the motherboard and try that video card on another motherboard just to try to narrow down which one is the issue and RMA it...

well no one that i know has a motherboard thats compatible with my card but i have a buddy that has extra cards that will fit mine...

Back
Top Bottom