Cod:mw2...

I was also thinking prestige, but i have to wait and see if my computer can run it first.

So it comes with night vision Goggles... wtf. They don't even work with the game. The are just flat out night vision goggles..

I mean yeah that is cool and all.. But wtf is the point of selling them with the game?!..

I personally will probably just get the regular game. I don't need any fancy art book or any night vision goggles.

I think regular is fine for me since the actual game doesn't change in all the editions.

I'm going to get the middle of the road one. It probably has extras like weapons, or maps, or.......something that you can buy on the the PSN but it will just come with the disk.

Like with the first Modern Warfare, I had to buy an extra map pack to play online in my clan... I doubt id have to do that with the collectors edition, it probably just comes with it.

I'm going to get the middle of the road one. It probably has extras like weapons, or maps, or.......something that you can buy on the the PSN but it will just come with the disk.

Like with the first Modern Warfare, I had to buy an extra map pack to play online in my clan... I doubt id have to do that with the collectors edition, it probably just comes with it.

lol what? why would they release a map pack when they are only releasing the game itself in 3 months.....you are probably going to have to wait 6 months after release before any map packs are made

u can only get the regular edition for pc
the other 2 editions r for xbox and ps3 only

Back
Top Bottom