Page Redirecting

taekwondo4ever

Beta member
Hello,

When I try to visit a page off of Google, it will redirect me to a page with Korean writing on it. I can visit some websites, but it won't let me go to others at all. I appreciate your help. Actually right now it's even blocking out my iGoogle homepage.

This is the page it redirects me too. I was trying to go to Major Geeks.

2jbw6k9.jpg

Looks like you have a virus redirecting you.

Do you have any virus scans yo can run?

Try your proxy settings.
In school when I use a proxy to bypass site restrictions it sends me to some random sites too.
Or try clearing your cache, cookies, and maybe even history.
Lemme know what happens after you do that

I ran Malwarebytes, but it did not correct this problem. I tried clearing everything, but the same problem occurs. In the screenshot it says something about VPN and DNS. I'm not good with all of this networking stuff, so you'll have to explain a little more if that happens to be the problem. Thanks again.

I'm pretty sure it's your internet settings then
I wouldn't know how to fix it, but someone else may be able to.
Have you tried internet explorer just to see if it works?

It's a virus. Malwarebytes (while good) is not perfect. Try going into safemode with networking. go to eset.com and download their 30-trial and install it. Once it installs restart the computer and give it a scan.

+1 on celegorm's advice above, that's going to be some form of virus / spyware / similar. I'd personally recommend spybot s&d, it's been pretty much rock solid for me and it's completely free.

Back
Top Bottom