Need help with Apple!

Macs are used for video and photo editing. And when i mean photo editing, i mean like 3d rendering and stuff like that. The interface is very wierd compared to windows.
It sounds like you dont need such an expenisve computer for what your needs are. I would just suggest getting a nice dell or something like that.

Macs are used for video and photo editing. And when i mean photo editing, i mean like 3d rendering and stuff like that. The interface is very wierd compared to windows.
It sounds like you dont need such an expenisve computer for what your needs are. I would just suggest getting a nice dell or something like that.

Macs are more commonly used as general computers (photos, web, music, etc.) just like any other PC. The "Mac is for professional editing" idea is true, when you have a $2,500-$3,500 Mac Pro. In that case, you can just as well blow your cash on a custom PC build and have a professional editing machine as well. If you like the Mac OS, go with a Mac, if not....maybe your a PC.

Back
Top Bottom