Any idea's on how to sleep better?

Don't stimulate yourself by staying on here though, Before i go to sleep i turn my computer off and radio, then turn off my music, and try to just relax and sleep and not have anything bother me. It really helps.

Meh.
Nothing helps me relax.
Im just gonna log of in a minute or two, then unplug all my electronics and try to sleep.

Yes, the little lighs are enough to keep me up.

Holysky I used to have Insomnia about a year ago because of high stress. Get some Over the counter "Nitetime sleep aid". Dremimine helps too.

What you need is a Anti-sound-deadening-device.

Just turn on a window fan in your room. I absolutely have to have a fan going for me to fall asleep. But I do just fine without one if I'm at a friend's house.

For some people, it's the noise (almost like a white noise, but constant so you don't concentrate on it) and for others it's the air moving over them.

That's it for me. I turn on the AC in my room, set it to 65F and I'm out cold (pun intended) in about 10 minutes. It's the noise and the cold in the room that knock me out.
No blower noise or cold room and I can't sleep.

Depression is like stress, it a mind killer. You must master your fears and demons. Not let them master you. Drugs will not help you to over come them. Only you can over come these mind killers.
Find your demon, face your fears. Choose your weapon and fight for who you are. It is only you that can vanquish your demons and master your fears. It is only then that you can truly be at peace.

Back
Top Bottom