performance chips

I can actually believe you pull that speed.
It is usually empty on the highways with the occasional car, and never see cops, it's just farmland.
I think you can pull that speed off.

If you have made that drive before you know what i am talking about, it is flat and has very long straight parts in it. With the low farmland during harvest you can if cops are out or not.

I believe he may have done it once or twice, but only for a few seconds.
Stupid IMO...

When your trying to get to Chicago to go visit family and see people, and you go 150 and hold it for 5mins or so, you knock off some good time there.

People need money, my gf dad only collects and sells cars. He hasn't sold a car in a few months and they are broke now. When people like him need money he is willing to sell for that cheap.

This has happened to people i know. Depending on the cop they will take way your license right there for reckless driving etc, and take you to that county's jail. Some will give you some hefty tickets and follow you for most of your trip there.

I have heard from people that you can BS your way out of tickets there but i stay vigilant and watch the scanner and haven't come close to being busted yet.

Like i said its only for about 5 mins going like that. But when you get 10-15 people for a car show to go with you and your all going 120 or so and you pass a cop normally we split on different exits and who ever decides to stay on gets the ticket. It rarely happens though.

^ interesting, i have seen stuff like this in the past but i haven't been trusting of it.

If it works that would be amazing but im afraid to try and mess up my engine and be out a whole car for something like that.

I guess if there are good reports of it, then it would be worth trying.

^ true, That guy also never showed the milage meter later on after he started to change his car.

I know of people who have tried it and it worked. But.... you have a possibilty of killing your engine if you use a ton of it. Thats why you have to use tiny amounts of it. But kipkay is usually a helpful source.

Edit: I watched the vid again I thought he pulled up 34mpg of the monitor chip.

I have never heard of him, but if it does work like he says thats great. That will save some people hard earned cash.

Back
Top Bottom