performance chips

^ haha America bud, i don't think the viper even has kph marked on it. It's an American car so i think they only put mph on it haha:rolleyes:

I have always grown up around cars and what not so i guess stuff like that is normal for me now.

Lots of my friends didn't believe me when i said i can make it to Chicago in 2 hours instead of 3-3.5

It's just what i am used too. Next time i make a trip up there ill make a quick video. I think i may be going in a few days, not sure yet.

Hey I live in Chicago!
Make it from Muncie Indiana to my house in 1.5-2 hours and I'll believe you :p

It's a 1994 viper, my gf's dad is selling it for us now on his car site.

http://significantcars.com/cars/1994dodge/

Some of the alfa's on there i have been in and the ferraris. He has some sweet cars.

But ya i think they have to now, but before i don't think they did.

Muncie hmmm haha, i live in Fishers, just north of Indianapolis next to Carmel if you know it. It's a fun drive.

I can actually believe you pull that speed.
It is usually empty on the highways with the occasional car, and never see cops, it's just farmland.
I think you can pull that speed off.

I should tell you that hasn't been updated for about a year. it now has over 5k. The car was originally for sale for $70,00 but no one is buying cars. It's quite sad to see because it's a great car and going for so cheap. The duesenberg he has went from over a million to i think under 800k. Those cars are hard to find in mint condition with all original parts like he has.

Back
Top Bottom