Any idea's on how to sleep better?

Remove any computers or video games from the room you sleep at. Having these things in your room associate it with those actions and can prevent your body from getting rest as it thinks it is in the room for something else. I sometimes have trouble sleeping and because of that I'm about to move all the routers/modem in my room downstairs and I'm going to order a wireless card for my computer. The less LEDs flashing around you the better. But ultimately, you need to arrange your room in such way that your body associates it with resting time.

Remove any computers or video games from the room you sleep at. Having these things in your room associate it with those actions and can prevent your body from getting rest as it thinks it is in the room for something else.

You don't have to necessarily remove it, but TURN IT OFF.
Ever since I put an old (New for me) fan into my computer, I had to turn it off each night as it got too loud.
My sleep has actually gotten a little better.

Dude I know this seems like a far shot, but have you tried self hypnosis?

Try to watch this video

You don't have to necessarily remove it, but TURN IT OFF.

You need to REMOVE it. Having it off won't affect your body's "instincts" as much as having it removed. You want the place you sleep to be associated with that action only. I turn off my computer every night, I put a towel on top of my routers/modem to cover LEDs and unless I'm really tired I still have trouble falling asleep for a couple of minutes.

You need to REMOVE it. Having it off won't affect your body's "instincts" as much as having it removed. You want the place you sleep to be associated with that action only. I turn off my computer every night, I put a towel on top of my routers/modem to cover LEDs and unless I'm really tired I still have trouble falling asleep for a couple of minutes.

Hmm I turn it off, and it gets all quiet and calm.
My router and modem is in the corner so I barely notice it.
But I still sleep soundly, but then again I'm that kind of sleeper that wakes up at 11:00 even though the house was noisy from around 9:00.

Back
Top Bottom