Any idea's on how to sleep better?

meh, all I have been listening to lately is like Jimmy Eat World and Alter Bridge and stuff like that.

Im getting really pissed off though because I bought the new Jimmy Eat world album and it seems to be all upbeat and crap.

ever try exercising?

i mean, if you go hike 10 miles, then run 5 miles, swim a couple miles then move 1000lbs of rock from pile to another i assure that you will fall asleep

but thats just exaggeration. i always try to exercise a couple hours before bedtime

Let me try my mp3 player

Is my sister so i guess i am listening to Rap...

Yes i have been exercising a lot lately

I don't mean to sound like I'm joking, but have you been dreaming about any new hardware? You may be suffering from anxiety about your computer.

I kept tossing and turning one night until 4am when I finally got up to get some water. Upon getting up I noticed the orange light on my power strip burnt out which meant it was no longer surge protecting. I slept fine after.

That's an epic win right there :D

I'm serious, SkY.

After you put your card in, you might be cured. Did the non-sleep habit kick up the night you bought your card? I had like...anxiety heart-attacks when I was waiting for my hardware to come in.

I'm serious, SkY.

After you put your card in, you might be cured. Did the non-sleep habit kick up the night you bought your card? I had like...anxiety heart-attacks when I was waiting for my hardware to come in.

This can actually happen.
Are you looking forward to something? Going somewhere?
Are you waiting for something or some event?
Once that event passes (Could be the card) it will be over.
Like before I go on vacation, the night before I get little sleep as I am just very excited.

Back
Top Bottom