Any idea's on how to sleep better?

Well, I once had problems staying up all night tossing and turning... Consider the condition of the matress that you sleep on. Does it really need to be replaced? If so, you should get one of them tempurpedic what-you-ma-call-its... Also, my sister is just unable to fall asleap without watching TV. No joke. The soft flashing lights generated by the TV and the soft sound are enough to knock her out. If you try this method, be sure to set your TV sleep timer so that it will turn off when you fall asleap. I can't fall asleap without first engulfing my pillow with a warm fuzzy blanket... And I also have a tendency to feel more relaxed by banging my leg...

hmm i can't watch TV with volume on low because of the high pitched noise it emits....

idk lol

The only thing that has worked for me is to put music on.
But I can't stand most of the music i used to listen to so I had to make a playlist with what I like right now.
It works (sorta)

I don't mean to sound like I'm joking, but have you been dreaming about any new hardware? You may be suffering from anxiety about your computer.

I kept tossing and turning one night until 4am when I finally got up to get some water. Upon getting up I noticed the orange light on my power strip burnt out which meant it was no longer surge protecting. I slept fine after.

Hmm i might be able to fall sleep like that. Linkin Park and Systed of the Down FTW

Let's hope i don't freaking sing in my sleep

My computer hasn't been working, but my Card comes tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom