Internet trouble

hemp

Daemon Poster
I am at my high school with my computer and I am trying to log onto WoW but the internet here blocks me from logging on. Does anyone know how to get around it.?

You're there to study, not play. Besides if any one tells you how they are violating forum policy on that subject.

The schools connection is filtered to keep you from doing just that. Now go learn something and get smarter than you were this morning when you got up.

Schools not in session, but today i went there with some friends and my teacher who i was supposed to be helping move into her room said to bring my comp if we got bored. So i was like well ill og onto WoW and play a little.

I have a proxy program but it didn't work.

I'm sure the system administrator has gone to great lengths to prevent anyone from accessing WOW on your school network. I wouldn't ever try if I were you. Although school is out, Seti's advise is still good, it's alway best to end the day a little smarter than you started it.

Ya but when school is back in session ill just be playing starcraft in class and age of empires since they are on my thumb drive atm. Ill be a junior and i have almost all credits i need to pass, between my AP classes and honor classes, i have plenty of time to fool around on the computers. My teachers don't care since my work is always turned in and i get almost all A's they just say remember to do your work and leave it at that.

Ya but when school is back in session ill just be playing starcraft in class and age of empires since they are on my thumb drive atm. Ill be a junior and i have almost all credits i need to pass, between my AP classes and honor classes, i have plenty of time to fool around on the computers. My teachers don't care since my work is always turned in and i get almost all A's they just say remember to do your work and leave it at that.

lol seems like nothing has changed since I've first signed up. My advice to you is to realize that if you don't already know what to do, you will probably get caught and in trouble. Whether it is after hours or not.

Yeah.. I have to agree. If you can't get around the block yourself. Then you probably should be attempting to. I know of kids who have gotten in trouble for HELPING the IT team at my old school. (hacking in, then finding errors, helping IT fix prob)

EDIT: Buttttt if you must know, I would suggest a TOR.

Linux live CD helps too.

Back
Top Bottom