Decent for gaming?

I misread it, Bahawolf said it would play WoW fine, but i thought he said he was going too. Then no haha. Unless you really upgrade the gpu and play lower demanding games then you'll be fine. Otherwise try for another rig.

i don't think his emphasis is on buying a workhorse computer, so he probably shouldn't buy this one.

again as sign said, this is not for gaming

why is everyone ignoring the fact that he already stated that he knows that he'll have to upgrade the video card...? he said that in his original post, yes, that would be a decent gaming rig if you buy a good gpu to go with it, but a good gpu usually also means a psu upgrade as well (like AR said)...

this is a really good deal on a cheap but good gpu that will play most games out right now with decent specs ASUS EN9600GSO/DI/512M GeForce 9600 GSO 512MB

that cards plus this OCZ psu would make that pc a decent gaming system, not a bad $80 (after MIR) gpu and psu upgrade for any system lacking a decent gpu...

Were just restating that without the upgrade that is a work computer and not gaming.

Since no one has given you a STRAIGHT Answer,

YES - With the right Graphics Card (And Possibly Power supply) this computer will be fine for gaming.

Since no one has given you a STRAIGHT Answer,

YES - With the right Graphics Card (And Possibly Power supply) this computer will be fine for gaming.

um, my post gave a straight answer, your post said the exact same thing my post did..."yes, that would be a decent gaming rig if you buy a good gpu to go with it, but a good gpu usually also means a psu upgrade as well (like AR said)"...

Back
Top Bottom