Cold Cathodes?

You don't need Thermal Paste if you aren't Overclocking becasue the stock heatsink has it pre applied

You don't need Thermal Paste if you aren't Overclocking becasue the stock heatsink has it pre applied

I plan to overclock later on, so I will go with that.
Do you think the combo will be gone?
I was shown the combo on June 22nd, so I don't think it will be gone, I think the price will change, but it might go down.

Newegg combos are really unpredictable.
Its usually just to clear out an item they have too much of, so once they have sold enough, its gone.

Get it now if thats the board you want, or you could wait, there will always be some combo.

Get it now if thats the board you want, or you could wait, there will always be some combo.

Exactly, I don't want to spend money to buy this and the next day a MUCH better board will cost the same!
Yeah I'm going with Labor Day, unless like the Antec 1200 drops to like 99.99 or 109.99, then I'll get it piece by piece. Same with other parts.
Ok now that that is out of the way, what about the cathodes?
Should I use blue normal ones and blue sound activated, or blue normal ones and another color that is sound activated?

Yeah, thats a good idea.

The sound activated ones are nice, if you live in the ghetto.

Are there multiple shades of blue?
If so, try to match it with your case fans.

OK, my point is to try to match it with the blue the case will come with, so it looks consistent.

It depends on your preferences though.

I know what you mean, and the ones I picked, to me, seem to match the best with the lights on the case.
I'm trying to find a video of those in an Antec 1200.
This sound activated one just looks awesome (To me).

Watch

Back
Top Bottom