Cold Cathodes?

Whyfly??

Daemon Poster
Ok so right now here is my current setup.

Power Extender (24 Pin) Just in case

Antec 1200, costs the same as the 900, plus the more space doesn't hurt

Mouse, it is coming free so :D

Hard Drive 640GB, I don't need more, and if I do I'll add another

PNY Gefore 260 Core 216, it is coming up as $75 in Cart!! So I MIGHT get two

Free COD

Wtf Game, but it's free :rolleyes:

Power Supply, I think it's enough

I might need this

Gotta have thermal paste :D

Cold Cathodes

Amd Phenom II 940 Black Edition Combo with Gigabyte Motherboard

Windows Vista 64-bit with coupon for Windows 7 upgrade, plus a free Windows 7 RC? LMAO

Ok now my question is, wait until Labor Day for a sale, or get it now, or will it be cheaper on Labor Day? Some kind of promotion or coupon or something?
Another question the Antec 1200 is filled with BLUE fans, so I got some blue cathodes, but I would like to get some sound activated cathodes, I don't think blue as it will fit it and not be as "Showy" However, I am thinking red or green, but would that mix with the fan lights and look bad?
Thanks guys

Only get 1 core 216 Unless you want 2 copies of the same game

That thermal paste is crap. Get some mx-2 or tx-2 or stick with the stuff it comes with if you are not overclocking.

You don't need that Power extender and i know that for a fact.

I would say get it know, but that just my opinion

Also get this version of vista because it comes with a free upgrade ocupon to windows seven when it comes out. Not just the beta.

actually you may need the power extender.

I have the 1200 also, and I cannot run the cable behind and hide it. there is just enough room to connect in front of the mobo.

I think sticking with blue would better than mixing colors for that set up.

Only get 1 core 216 Unless you want 2 copies of the same game

But then again I will have two of the cards, won't that make a difference in performance, I won't mind having two of the same game I could just sell it or give it away/

That thermal paste is crap. Get some mx-2 or tx-2 or stick with the stuff it comes with if you are not overclocking.

Linky please :)
You don't need that Power extender and i know that for a fact.

I will still get it, I mean it's like four dollars and I'm not gonna delay my project if I DO need it over four dollars
I would say get it know, but that just my opinion
I'm in no rush at all to get it, so you think it's worth it?
Also get this version of vista because it comes with a free upgrade ocupon to windows seven when it comes out. Not just the beta.
It does come with the coupon, but I got the combo deal that also comes with the RC.
The core 216 is coming up as $75 because it has reduced the price to make way for your gifts.
Still $175 total, and I would buy now.
Do you think it will be cheaper on labor day as I said I am IN NO RUSH, so just wait or is this the best price.
Do you have a keyboard?
Yep, my trusty stock Gateway keyboard :D
actually you may need the power extender.
Like I said, I am getting it no matter what, it's only like four dollars, not worth delaying my project.

I think sticking with blue would better than mixing colors for that set up.
Think so, but then again I could turn off the blue cathodes to use the sound ones, but I don't know if it will not mix with the fans, cause on Youtube I see people mix it and it looks AWESOME.

Im not really sure what is going on Labor day.
Personally, I would buy whatever is on sale right now, as long as you think it wont get cheaper, then wait for thee rest if you are in no rush.

Im not really sure what is going on Labor day.
Personally, I would buy whatever is on sale right now, as long as you think it wont get cheaper, then wait for thee rest if you are in no rush.

Only one thing that is really on sale is the card, nothing else really.

How is this thermal paste?

Just realized the only thing on sale is the card, and that is because of the crap I have in my cart, so that's not really sale, so I would be paying full price for everything.
So I might as well wait for Labor Day.
You guys agree? Or stupid plan?
But what about the cathodes though?

Back
Top Bottom