FS: Xbox 360 system with 120GB hard drive

I am only willing to pay $70 for the system and cables, you might think we are low-balling, but we are actually not. My reason for the price is because there is no controller, no memory unit to save anything, no HDMI (meaning it could get the RROD pretty easily), and no warranty. To get an controller and some memory unit, it would cost me a total of $200+ if I were to give you what you want, and with that, I can get me an new system. The headset and ethernet cables are worthless to me. Sorry.

I am only willing to pay $70 for the system and cables, you might think we are low-balling, but we are actually not. My reason for the price is because there is no controller, no memory unit to save anything, no HDMI (meaning it could get the RROD pretty easily), and no warranty. To get an controller and some memory unit, it would cost me a total of $200+ if I were to give you what you want, and with that, I can get me an new system. The headset and ethernet cables are worthless to me. Sorry.

exactly why i made my offer.

If i'm going to pay over $100.00 for that system...its not worth it..cause like Teny said, i'm going to end up investing another couple hundred for the HD, controllers, hdmi etc.

My offer is as is...sorry. Maybe if u didn't part out some of the most vital parts, then u could probably get more for that system.

exactly why i made my offer.

If i'm going to pay over $100.00 for that system...its not worth it..cause like Teny said, i'm going to end up investing another couple hundred for the HD, controllers, hdmi etc.

My offer is as is...sorry. Maybe if u didn't part out some of the most vital parts, then u could probably get more for that system.

Go on ebay, you can buy a 20GB hard drive and controller for $50 or less. Why didn't you buy it when I had 120GB hard drive to go with the system, and when I had the controller with the system? Any Xbox 360 system, regardless if it's brand new or used, can get the RROD or E74 error. That's the risk you take when buying an Xbox 360.

Look at the first post, everything was included, yet I didn't see you making an offer. So I figured, people didn't want to buy the complete system, so i started parting it out. Now you're complaining that the system is not complete. Where were you when it was?

Look at the first post, everything was included, yet I didn't see you making an offer. So I figured, people didn't want to buy the complete system, so i started parting it out. Now you're complaining that the system is not complete. Where were you when it was?

I don't see him complaining that the system is not complete...you are the only one complaining. He is simply offering what he would pay for what you have for sale.

I dont really appreciate how. he usually only uses CF to sell his stuff. but w.e 120 is alil high i'd say 100

I dont really appreciate how. he usually only uses CF to sell his stuff. but w.e 120 is alil high i'd say 100

It's be $100 if you came to pick it up, but adding the cost of shipping and paypal fees, it's $120. So that's a fair price.

SOLD for $100 cash on craigslist. $70, $80 shipped???? Yeah right, get real.

Back
Top Bottom