Im back

:D yep. My emuscles are larger than all of yours. Because why you ask? Because the intrawebs says so.

its good to have some veterans back along with you guys. Since last time i checked i hadnt seen you moose man around for a long time. But i lurked to :D never could take a complete absence from cf..when i was in europe i was just checking posts and such.

:-o Oh, why hello Mooseman! lol

Now if only Brookfield wasn't banned.. I could see it now!

"I'm back!" :) I miss Maurice dearly.

Haha, yes, that would be hilarious. All of us old members returning gives me a bit of a nostalgic feeling. Brings a glint of tearing to my eye. :p

Or is that just the so called electric tear you are talking about my good sir.

01001010 your a veteran member :) And if i recall isnt that a song by clutch.. pre 2006 members i would have to say.

:D yep. My emuscles are larger than all of yours. Because why you ask? Because the intrawebs says so.

its good to have some veterans back along with you guys. Since last time i checked i hadnt seen you moose man around for a long time. But i lurked to :D never could take a complete absence from cf..when i was in europe i was just checking posts and such.
Yea, I had taken an extended leave, but as bahawolf said, I also can't leave the forums forever, unless I die :p We three, among some others I am sure, seem to have something in common. We don't post a whole bunch, but our posts matter, and we have been around for what seems like forever.

:-o Oh, why hello Mooseman! lol

Now if only Brookfield wasn't banned.. I could see it now!

"I'm back!" :) I miss Maurice dearly.

Ah our good ole buddy Brookfield..sad to say i think he might have passed on by now..he was gettin up there on the age bracket...... But a little conceited if you ask me but he was pretty cool if you ever talk to him. He was just tryin to be a nice guy :)

Ah our good ole buddy Brookfield..sad to say i think he might have passed on by now..he was gettin up there on the age bracket...... But a little conceited if you ask me but he was pretty cool if you ever talk to him. He was just tryin to be a nice guy :)
how old was he if i may ask?

Back
Top Bottom