Anyone own a prosafe?

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I've just received a prosafe psf80 and i'd like to change the access code. The device has a touchpad with 1-9,0,A and B buttons and a push button on the inside. Any one got any ideas?

Ideas on what, the code?......Yeah, change it to 184392274524B and email me your address..........

:)
I tried to find something for ya but google turned up nothing.

I've trawled the interwebs. But to no avail. I'm wondering how i change the code. What do i press to change it?

Try pressing the button in the back and holding it down until you get a beep or something, then press in the code you want i.e. 123456A or 123456B, then press the button on the inside again until it beeps.

If that doesn't work try only pressing the button in the back in once or something, that's the "standard" way to change the code

Will give that a shot once everyone hear wakes up. Recently got hold of 12 five pound coins and a bunch of rare stamps. Cheers bryn i'll hit you with the rep if this works out.

Edit: that worked a treat have changed the code now. It was press button once enter new code and press A. Was going to try that but didn't want to risk locking myself out.

Rep sent

Back
Top Bottom