Im back

Good to see you're back! :)

Forgive me for being a newbie, but how long were you gone?

[edit] Wow, I am a noob, looks like you've been gone for about a month. [end edit]

Shadow lurker? Ive been here longer than both of you. :)

Baha you havnt been here for a good long while.

I dont post useless information :) Almost every single one of my posts should include some sort of helpful information..i think. Oh well i had 1000 posts idk when like 2007 or so. Just havnt been around lately.

Haha. He has a legitimate claim with the posting number, which addresses the whole theory that most forum communities contain...

Your "epeen" or "mighty muscles of interwebz" or whatever you wish to call them.. will not increase with the post count. ;-p

Thank you for noticing my absence.. I was here, but I was lurking. You know I couldn't leave CF permanently... unless of course I had died.

I don't see whats so helpful about the information of your return.:rolleyes:

Haha, just kidding, welcome back. I had also taken quite a break myself and I have been making some more posts lately. So it seems we have more than just one or two veterans returning (but three! :p)

I don't see whats so helpful about the information of your return.:rolleyes:

Haha, just kidding, welcome back. I had also taken quite a break myself and I have been making some more posts lately. So it seems we have more than just one or two veterans returning (but three! :p)

:-o Oh, why hello Mooseman! lol

Now if only Brookfield wasn't banned.. I could see it now!

"I'm back!" :) I miss Maurice dearly.

Back
Top Bottom