PC vs MAC

no, this is not meant for conflict. this is just a discussion of the pro's and cons of pc and mac. i wrote there will be blood because, well, what "PC vs MAC" discussion has there been no blood. it is basically unavoidable.

I may be wrong, but it certainly appears that you have baited the thread with the statement "There will be blood." If your intention is the discussion of PC versus Mac, why haven't you expressed your viewpoint?

Do you use a Mac or IBM clone, and why?

I prefer Windows and Linux, never have been a Mac fan.
Personally believe they are over rated in a sense.
Not to the point that Alienware are but it's getting up there.

I wish I had a nickel for every time that I swore I would switch to Linux. But I keep finding myself using Windows.

My Nephew bought and uses a Mac because the IBM clone he put together a few years ago gave him lots of trouble. So far, his Mac has been trouble free.

The funny thing about the cost of a Mac, it's not that they are so expensive, it's that the IBM clone (thanks to IBM) is so cheap. If I remember correctly, IBM determined that it would take a year to design, make, and ship a simple cardboard box out the door. So, they bypassed the standard company protocols and gave the "Personal Computer" team a free hand. In order to produce and ship a product quickly they used open architecture. Now, with a million and one manufactures of IBM clone parts, the price of IBM clones is very low.

no, this is not meant for conflict. this is just a discussion of the pro's and cons of pc and mac. i wrote there will be blood because, well, what "PC vs MAC" discussion has there been no blood. it is basically unavoidable.

Bullsh*t. Don't try to lie your way out.

I have a PC and a MacBook Pro in my house. I find my Mac so much easier to use, faster and just down right sexy, but on the other hand i just feel more at home using my PC.

My heart says Mac, but my head says PC. Im torn :(

Back
Top Bottom