Cold Cathodes

um sure there is a way to, only idiots make sites and cant sell anything

and why cant you buy from the other one, even if its Euros?

um sure there is a way to, only idiots make sites and cant sell anything

and why cant you buy from the other one, even if its Euros?

I don't know how much it would be in $, and shipping would probably be a ton. Also, I'm trying to stay under $10 for a fan and sata cable.

HIGHLIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!! I found out that highlighters are UV reactive. I colored the sticker on my intel heatsink orange, and it actually looks pretty cool :p

HIGHLIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!! I found out that highlighters are UV reactive. I colored the sticker on my intel heatsink orange, and it actually looks pretty cool :p

If you have an extra one laying around you could hang it above your keyboard if you have those fold out "Drawers" for them.
OR you can hang them UNDER your case.

If you have an extra one laying around you could hang it above your keyboard if you have those fold out "Drawers" for them.
OR you can hang them UNDER your case.

The highlighter or the cathode? If the cathode, I don't think the wires are long enough coming from my case, and I don't want power cables stickin out from it :p But a uv cathode above my keyboard would be sweeeeeeet.

The highlighter or the cathode? If the cathode, I don't think the wires are long enough coming from my case, and I don't want power cables stickin out from it :p But a uv cathode above my keyboard would be sweeeeeeet.

Cathode :D not a highlighter

Back
Top Bottom