Competition to Change CF Logo (top of page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude_56013

Fully Optimized
So, this is far out there, and I don't know how David feels about it, but I think it would be cool to have a monthly competition to change the CF logo at the top. Winner gets there CF logo at the top for a week or the month or something like that. Of course, there'd need to be a physical and file size limit and all that...but I just thought I'd throw it out there. A little friendly competition would be a nice change for CF; especially if the site look benefits from it.

If David reads this: Thoughts? Would you allow this?

Okay, we've had this discussion before. Unless he specifically asks, I don't feel it's appropriate to ask for a logo change. There's certain things that are reasonable to demand. I don't think this is one of them.

For what it's worth, I know I'll be offended if someone offered to change my site logo.

Okay, we've had this discussion before. Unless he specifically asks, I don't feel it's appropriate to ask for a logo change. There's certain things that are reasonable to demand. I don't think this is one of them.

For what it's worth, I know I'll be offended if someone offered to change my site logo.

No one is demanding anything. It was an idea, not an order.

In that case, I don't think it's a good idea. You're changing the site's identity when you mess with the logo. That logo has been there for years. It's been embedded.

In that case, I don't think it's a good idea. You're changing the site's identity when you mess with the logo. That logo has been there for years. It's been embedded.

Totally agree. But maybe we can have a competition to see who can create the best looking logo and have the original logo as a base?

It's been done so many times... so many wasted threads. If only people would PM David with what he thinks about it before he starts a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom