Urgent Help! Virus!!!

it was bad, i couldnt get online even tho i was connected to my network, (I Run, wireless on my desktop, and laptop) (only the desktop had a virus) so i couldnt install any new virus protection after i un-installed AVG. so i was kinda stuck. even if i loaded on a virus scan onto my USB drive (from my laptop) then i still couldnt update the anti virus program on my desktop cause the internet wasnt working. (could this be, because of the trojan,? ) it was blocking my internet connection?

Wow thats too bad man! Sounds like one nasty infection! Blocking your net too. Avast, Spybot, good Firewall will help! All free!

it was bad, i couldnt get online even tho i was connected to my network, (I Run, wireless on my desktop, and laptop) (only the desktop had a virus) so i couldnt install any new virus protection after i un-installed AVG. so i was kinda stuck. even if i loaded on a virus scan onto my USB drive (from my laptop) then i still couldnt update the anti virus program on my desktop cause the internet wasnt working. (could this be, because of the trojan,? ) it was blocking my internet connection?

1: why did you uninstall avg...
2: run safe mode with networking (the "virus" shouldnt be able to work in safe mode
3: profit

Back
Top Bottom