Dual Monitor Question

RAWRhero

Solid State Member
Basically, I just attached the monitor from my old pc to my new one, and am currently running a dual screen setup. I would like to be able to game (fullscreen) on one screen (preferably the main one) and switch keyboard/mouse controls to the other one without crashing the fullscreen app on the main one.

I have searched for an answer (sorry if not good enough) but only found someone with the same question as me.
"I'm new to dual monitors but everything seems to be set up fine. I'm a gamer
and would like to be able to have a game full screen on one monitor and have
the internet on my other monitor. I was wondering if there was any way to
set up a short cut key or something to switch mouse activity from one monitor
to the other. Example : Mouse is on monitor one. Ctrl+alt+m moves the mouse
to the other monitor so I can browse the internet without leaving game. Any
help with this is greatly appreciated. Or if there is a program that would
allow me to do this. Thanks."

It matters what game your playing, because of screen options.

When i play WoW i have it in windowed mode, then maxed out to the right screen. So it runs like its not maxed when it is so i can move my mouse and control itunes, internet, etc. on the left screen. If you want i can take a pic to show and explain.

But look in your games menu for video/graphics and see if you can make it windowed. If not there is a way to checnge how a program opens to force it to be smaller and run on one screen so you can use the other. I have forgot what to do though.

Ehhh yeh I know I can do that. but its a pain in the ass having window mode. and not all games take it. Like I cant do it in CoD (4 or WaW).

Back
Top Bottom