Gallery: Cases

Well my new PSU came today, so I spent some time rearranging some of the cables in the bottom area of my case. I'd say I did a good job. Sorry about the horrible picture, the lighting in my room is poor, and I had to use some portable fluorescent light...
CIMG0896.jpg

You need to try and run some of those cables through the back of the case. Try to run them behind stuff so that they aren't visible to us.

Otherwise, looks good :)

theres not miuch space inthe bakc thought, otherwise i have to squeeze them all through a hole in the back( the hold has sharp edges) so i wouldnt want to risk it :p

anyone know a good way to hide the power cables in the antec 900. I might just be dumb and blind but i really have failed to hide them.

Well my new PSU came today, so I spent some time rearranging some of the cables in the bottom area of my case. I'd say I did a good job. Sorry about the horrible picture, the lighting in my room is poor, and I had to use some portable fluorescent light...

Very nice! Your system looks very clean. You did a good job with the photo, I alway go crazy adjusting the white balance with fluorescent light.

That looks really good!
Brings a new meaning to wireless!!
I can't wait for my setup (Will order on Labor Day, does Newegg have deals then or is it just the same?)
I will try my best, I'm a fast and nervous person, so I'll see :rolleyes:

Thanks guys. I'll take some more (better) pics eventually.

Whyfly: Newegg always has some kind of sale going on (no joke, there never isn't some kind of deal going on). I'm sure they'll send out an 'e-blast' for labor day weekend with some good deals.

Thanks guys. I'll take some more (better) pics eventually.

Whyfly: Newegg always has some kind of sale going on (no joke, there never isn't some kind of deal going on). I'm sure they'll send out an 'e-blast' for labor day weekend with some good deals.

Yeah I know I have things in my cart just ready to be checked out :D
This sale is that the PNY Gefore 260 Core 216 is only $75.99!!!
It is in cart and that is the price!
But I bet that the price will go lower on Labor Day, so I'll up the components and lower the price.

Yeah I know I have things in my cart just ready to be checked out :D
This sale is that the PNY Gefore 260 Core 216 is only $75.99!!!
It is in cart and that is the price!
But I bet that the price will go lower on Labor Day, so I'll up the components and lower the price.
WHOA. LINK PLEASE!

EDIT: Oh, I see what they did there. They take $100 off the price of the card, but charge you for the crap that comes in the combo. Well played, newegg.

Back
Top Bottom