Car Thread!

Oh, yeah, with a 305 it makes it quite a bit harder. You could find a 350 on Craigslist so easily though if you wanted.
The heads aren't interchangable between all the small blocks? With Ford, you could take 289 heads and put the on a 302 or 351 and vice versa. All the small blocks are the same, except maybe the old 260 and 221.

Oh, yeah, with a 305 it makes it quite a bit harder. You could find a 350 on Craigslist so easily though if you wanted.
The heads aren't interchangable between all the small blocks? With Ford, you could take 289 heads and put the on a 302 or 351 and vice versa. All the small blocks are the same, except maybe the old 260 and 221.

They might be interchangeable, but I know there won't be correct mounting bracket holes for where the brackets for the A/C hook up. That was one of the biggest concerns.

I WANT THIS CAR mercedes benz SLr mclaren
mercedes-benz-slr-mclaren-doors-open.jpg

dude, dude you need to get a 350. 305's are a waste of cast. i'd bet you could find a decent 350 for a couple hundred and rebuild it, new mains, rings, the typical stuff and get it runnin like new.

dude, dude you need to get a 350. 305's are a waste of cast. i'd bet you could find a decent 350 for a couple hundred and rebuild it, new mains, rings, the typical stuff and get it runnin like new.

Yeah, well I've already got $8000 in this motor. I'm not rebuilding another for A LONG TIME.

Back
Top Bottom