which case?

if u mean the slots in the back that you can pop out to put in ur video card, basically all cases have on average the same amount of those...

The Antec 1200 has 3x 120mm intake (included), 2x rear exaust (included), 1x 200mm top exaust (included). There is a space for a side intake 120mm (which seems to have perfect airflow for the GPU's and not a disruption at all. You also have the option of a 120mm intake fan midcase, which works wonderfully in the first set of hd bays (there are three sets of bays that each hold 3 3.5" hd's if you want, each one has one of the intake fans on it), and is directly lined up wiht my ram, ram temps dropped about 3C when I added it running full power.

I vote for the HAF 932. I bought the little brother of it, the 922, and I absolutely love it. The case is well made and looks very good. As PokerDegenerate mentioned before, it strays away from the cliche blue LEDs which I don't like, and I think it gives many more features that you dont find in other cases, such as cable management and door-free design, without sacrificing good looks. That, and I think it has perfectly adequate cooling. I have the 922 with the standard fans also mentioned by PokerDegenerate, the 200mm in the front, 200mm on the top, and 120 in the back, and i am running very cool temps. The optional fan really is optional in the 922, so I can imagine the 932's cooling solution is excellent. Ontop of all this, it is very well priced for what you get.

By the way, here is the 922 if anyone is interested: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119197

I also made a thread which has detailed pictures of cable management and the case full of parts :D

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=88027

I say the cooler master just because of its build quality and cooling, i personally hate the look of all of those cases and there are loads of people out there with antec 900s and haf's. (to me the azza appears to be the same thing as an antec 900, or pretty close at least)

Back
Top Bottom