Sex Drive

Haha. What an excellent movie. I loved how every time the brother got off the dirtbike, he just jumped off and it went skidding down the street, sparking. lmfao.

Haha, I saw it at the cinema. Pretty good film, and definietly funny!

I'm probably the only one here that didn't like it.

well i wont go as far as to say i didnt like it but i certainly didnt find it as funny as most of you guys here did i mean there where parts where i laughed but ive certainly seen better/funnier films

I'll pick it up today, I've heard it was pretty funny but the unrated version has lots of unnecessary male frontal nudity. Hopefully that won't make the whole movie suck.

Edit: I just finished it. It was a decent movie, I suggest NOT getting the unrated version because all of that stuff was totally unnecessary. Literally there were just random naked women walking across the screen (and some dudes...). Overall I'd give it a 6/10. If you do get the unrated version, don't watch the first couple minutes where it's the director or whatever talking.

The Amish dudes had me cracking up.

I'll pick it up today, I've heard it was pretty funny but the unrated version has lots of unnecessary male frontal nudity. Hopefully that won't make the whole movie suck.

Edit: I just finished it. It was a decent movie, I suggest NOT getting the unrated version because all of that stuff was totally unnecessary. Literally there were just random naked women walking across the screen (and some dudes...). Overall I'd give it a 6/10. If you do get the unrated version, don't watch the first couple minutes where it's the director or whatever talking.

Did you have a sexually repressive childhood? It's a comedy, you know, humour, are you familiar with the concept?

There is nothing wrong with gratuitous nudity.

It should be compulsory imo

;)

agreed on the nudity. Male Nudity is no big deal...hell most of you people are male...look down, OMG A PENIS!!

I went to see Watchmen in the theaters and I think I was the only mature viewer there who didn't feel the need to laugh or make comments at Dr. Manhattan's big blue shlong

Back
Top Bottom