Random Chit Chat

Does everything look okay? like are my ram timings or w/e right?
should i enable sli ram?
should i enable amd cool n quiet?
should i enable hybrid sli?

okaye.jpg

I don't know...I think something big is wrong here. Look up at the top right of your CPU tab. I think it says AMD Phenom...You might want to have a tech look at it.

Which SPD(EPP) are you using? You need to show us the "memory" page so we can see what timings you are using.

I don't know...I think something big is wrong here. Look up at the top right of your CPU tab. I think it says AMD Phenom...You might want to have a tech look at it.

Was that a hint of sarcasm Mr. Intel? :p

Other news:

I went to the Stimulate This Tour! in Brookings, SD yesterday. Effing amazing. You have no idea. Lo-Pro, Halestorm, Chevelle, Shinedown, and Staind. Completely worth the 3 hour drive there and back and the $44 tickets. My friends and I had a blast.

Well, just took my aunt and uncle to the airport. It's going to be about another year or so before I see them again.

So T-mobile tried charging me $500 for a bill they for wtf ever reason thought i went over on my texts but I pay $14 extra for unlimited texts so i called the dumb retards and was like WTF is going on you charged me to much( I didn't really say that) but she looked at it and cut my bill down to like $116.00..Dumb retards trying to over charge me...

Back
Top Bottom