Just reinstalled windows, need help

Okay i reinstalled the drivers and the screen looks the same. I've been having these white lines show up across the top of my monitor too, Im not sure why but they are getting worse since the reinstall. I took a couple pictures. You can see the lines and how the computer is projecting too big of an image.

leftcorner.jpg

topxge.jpg

rightcorner.jpg

AH HA! fixed it, i had to set my refresh rate to 60 hertz, it was on 75, that took care of both the size and line problem!

okay.... everything was fine until i shut down the computer and took it apart to see what kind of hard drive i put in it so i could download the driver. Now the lines are back, but not as many, theres only 3 or so.

Make sure the monitor cable is fully attached. Also make sure all cables and wires inside are properly attached.

another thing, I have a second internal hard drive that i installed (western digital wd2000jd) through a buslink sata card (model: spci2p) that is not showing up on the computer, I downloaded the driver from the western digital site but it didnt come with an exe file or any file that i could run to install the driver, and i cannot find the buslink driver. Any idea where i could find these?

another thing, I have a second internal hard drive that i installed (western digital wd2000jd) through a buslink sata card (model: spci2p) that is not showing up on the computer, I downloaded the driver from the western digital site but it didnt come with an exe file or any file that i could run to install the driver, and i cannot find the buslink driver. Any idea where i could find these?

Is the hard drive showing up in the BIOS or device manager?

Here try this...
Click "Start" go to "My computer" but rather then opening it right click on it and click "Manage"
Then in the left sidebar look for "Disk Management"
It will show your hard drives etc. look for the new one (If you know how much space it has just look for that number) and right click on that hard drive and click "Format"
Now it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom