which case?

if i wanted to could i switch the led's to blue in the haf 932? i really like the blue,
at the moment i think its between the haf and the solano.
this is gunna be a hard desision

You could change it from red to blue. But you would either have to find 230mm blue LED fans or get a blue cold cathode light kit.

Depends on what your budget is. I hear alot of good stuff about Antec Cases. But I personally like CoolerMaster cases and Ultra's cases. As you all know I still have my Aluminus around. In spite of its really lightweight and low abuse aluminum, it has a great cooling design. I don't know where you can even find them now. But for 70 dollars, it was basically a full tower. The CM690 is, honestly, what I am looking at for my upgrades. It looks like it has a great cooling design plus great I/O placement and a very clean look with the mesh and all. Though if you like windows, you'll have to mod your own in.

HAF, more or less because of the superior build quality of CM. But, with that said, you should get what YOU like. You are the one who's going to have to look at it :p

Has anyone read any good reviews on that EXTREMEngine3T case? I like the idea of having a large fan force air over the harddrive bay. And pass it to the graphics card where some of it is circulated for the card, and the rest travels upwards towards your PSU and rear case fan. Sounds like a good cooling solution.

Back
Top Bottom