frames per second

toxic and atomic are the same, just one has higher stock clockes then the other, but id buy a toxic cuz its cheeper and can achieve the same performance as an Atomic, and i dont know were to get an atomic at, it usto be on newegg a month or so ago, but its gone now : / i was gunna get one to.

Those 1GHz core clocked HD 4890s are in high demand, and they sell out quickly. Your best bet would simply be to buy a stock HD 4890, increase the core voltage through the card's BIOS, then overclock it yourself.

if you know what your doing, you could do what worshipme said, though i know for certian that stock 4890's usually can not achieve that 1Ghz core clock, because only the higher end 1Ghz core clocked cards use the best of the Best of the GPU's Sapphire uses.

Here in the UK, the frame rate for films/TV is 25FPS, and in the US, it's 29.7FPS.
I think in all honesty, the US got the frame rate more or less right, whereas in the UK, I think they were a bit off.

Yes, 25FPS tends to be smooth, but if you are watching fast action, especially if a camera is panning about, I do notice jitters in the motion.

TV's are around now though that smooth two frames together (100hz scanning) so that the frame rate becomes around 50FPS to the eye.

Games are different though, since you are playing them, so you expect fast feedback from on screen actions. I'd say 30FPS is acceptable. Anything below that, and you aren't getting the experience, the developers wanted you to get.

Back
Top Bottom