Random Chit Chat

I remember back then when I was messing with my flash one night, and I didn't have a pandora. I somehow bricked it, and I was like "Huh... I bricked it." So then I IM'ed my friend asking him to borrow his PSP for about a minute to make the pandora to recover. But I had to wait a few hours since it was night, and we didn't feel like going to each others house.
I like pandora, first time I bricked my PSP was before pandora was released, and I was depressed for a week.

There's a lot of good games coming out this fall for the PSP, but I am waiting for MGS Peace Walker.

It is a surplus store, they are legit though, I've been to a b&m location.

I've got a nice diagram of color codes, too.

Led mods in my keyboard, maybe some random led projects.

Edit-on the second page there is a 480 pack with guaranteed ohm ratings for 8 bucks.

If anyone is good with CSS sticky footers and is willing to shed some insight on all the problems with it, they can help me in my thread in the web design section.

So my dad and I are re-shingling the roof at our house ourselfs. We had to bring the old shingles to the local dump this afternoon, but since my sister had the F-150 all day at work, we went down to the rental place and rented an F-350 Super Duty for the day. I'm driving down the highway to the dump, and it kicks into 4 wheel drive randomly. I check the switch on the dash to toggle 2 or 4 wheel drive. Its still showing 2 wheel. I give the switch a flip to 4x4 and then back to 2, nothing happens. So I keep going and do the dump run and come back, crank it over later and go for a ride around the block to see if by some miracle its in 2 wheel drive, no luck :(

I have to return the truck tomorow evening. I'm afraid if I return it like this and play dumb like its not happening there going to charge me for repairs. Anybody ever hear of this happening, and how to go about fixing it without Enterprise Rent-a-Car knowing? :p

Back
Top Bottom