which case?

pepzsoduh

In Runtime
The Cooler Master HAF 932.

Excellent build quality, great features and cooling. Includes 3x 230mm fans and one 140mm fan.

I would personally go with the cooler master HAF 932. I have been wanting to get it for a while now and it is for sure going to be my next case. Also if you are ever planning on going with a water cooling setup that is going to be a great case for it too. It is setup to have the radiator replace the top fan and has holes for tubes, and also has a fill hole for the reservior and everything. It is also a great case if you plan on just using air cooling because it has 3 230mm fans and a 140mm exhaust. Well 1 of the 230mm fans is an exhaust too. But you will lose the side fan if you use one of the larger aftermarket coolers. But you can also use 120mm fans in place of it and try and fit atleast a couple of them in. You can also do this with the top fan as well but I don't know why you would really want to since the larger fans move more air at lower DB's.

I also think it is a really good looking case and gets away from the mainstream blue LED's which honestly to me look horrible. But its all personal preference when it comes to things like that though.

Also I don't know if you know or not but you can also get the HAF in a mid tower if you don't really want to get a full tower. It is like 109.99 with free shipping right now too. The only thing is the fans are 200mm instead of 230 and the side one is optional so it only comes with 2 200mm and 1 120mm i believe. :D

Back
Top Bottom