Speakers...

personally, i dont think it is a good idea to spend more then 100 bucks on PC speakers, lol.

It's true. But if your computer is all you really use, then why not? I'll never need a good soundsystem for my television because I only use it for playing console games. My computer however is how I watch shows, movies, listen to music. Makes more sense for me to have good computer speakers over any others. Granted I'd probably invest a lot more into my car's audio, but that's always more expensive.

lol, i dont see the reason for extra car audio stuff either, lol but...i drive to hear the engine, not the radio or w.e

I don't know if you want to stick with Altec Lansing, but you could look at these. I have hand them for three years without fail.

lol, i dont see the reason for extra car audio stuff either, lol but...i drive to hear the engine, not the radio or w.e

Oh I love the engine too. But I'd rather have everyone else around me hear how good it is, whoever's in the car with me will already know. But good, crisp audio that'll still be crisp while loud as hell? Just so good. I'm a big music guy (play bass, played tuba, baritone, trombone, and 4th bass drum in HS band) so good sound is important.

those logitec x540 speakers are only $80 on newegg plus free shipping

i'll be getting them monday

personally, i dont think it is a good idea to spend more then 100 bucks on PC speakers, lol.

i dont see the point in spending more than a $100 on a computer case, but everyone here seems to be doing it

I personally always prefer Bose stuff, the quality really is some of the best. But that would be dropping anywhere from 1 to 3 thousand, maybe even more; too brokes for all that, that's a third of a decent used car.

Just to let you know, there are plenty of people in the audio world who would probably disagree with you on that assessment of Bose. I personally think they sound arlgiht, but there's a large group of people who simply think the company is a marketing tool.

Back
Top Bottom