Dreams

Consider yourself lucky then. I have to just lay here until I can get to sleep, and hopefully I will be able to get enough to be able to go in to work tomorrow.

Well i just took ambien so i am out of here.

I have been told not to be on the computer or phone before i go to sleep. My doctor said i will wake in the middle of the night and go back to what i was doing before i fell asleep unknowingly. I have woken up with my computer turned back on and the wrong password typed in the computer. I use alt codes so i doubt i could log back in once i take these.

See ya later guys.

Hey i wont sleep for 2-3 days without taking this. Its not trouble getting off the computer and going to sleep. And once a month waking up 10 feet from my bed. It doesn't bother me. It just shows me that i can do what it takes to be healthy and get enough sleep.

These have helped me for school so i can sleep and concentrate.

Meh, I guess you are worse off than me as far as the sleep thing then.

I cant take any allergy medicine either, it has been doing the same type of stuff to me lately.

I really wish I was nocturnal. I hate sleeping in and want to stay up all night playing Gutar Hero :p :D

LOL

I don't know if anyone else can do this easily, but I have found my self realizing that I am in a dream while I am dreaming. Of course, I always end up acting like Superman after that....
Oh my gosh! I really hope this doesn't turn in to a Shark Boy and Lava Girl thread... I hate that movie LOL :D:D

^lol
I broke my girlfriend again last night.....(in the dream)

Hmmm... I often break MYSELF in a dream. When I was like 7 or something, I remember having a reoccuring dream that I was 3,000,000,000 or so miles high on top of a clif (Which is immpossible :p) And I jumbed off, falling the entire dream. I woke up when I finally collided with the ground, and I distinctly remember my forehead being sweaty.....

I haven't had a dream in a while. But my last dream a few weeks ago was weird..

I went to some dance / ball, with a girl I like. We ended up dancing and having fun.
But then my ex showed up. I danced with her and it was the most beautiful dance ever.
Like something out of a movie.
Then at the end we kissed.
She said goodbye, walked away, and I woke up.

Back
Top Bottom