Speakers...

They look like they would... No offense to the styles you like, but on appearance alone I'd say they wouldn't be worthit. The X-fi's you gettin the ones that are just a couple of smaller speakers? I'd step it up to 5.1 mehself, set up sound around my whole room. Blast some good music, or just make the neighborhood hear when I kill enemies ^.^

I have a custom speaker set, complete with 3 massive woofers that I have gotten at garage sales. I have to turn 2 of them off at night though, cause the big one makes the house shake on low settings. On high, it rattled the towel hanger thing off the wall in the next room.

And it cost me like $45. Go to dollar general, and buy their 5.1 set. Not sure what it costs anymore, but it actually sounds very nice.

I have a custom speaker set, complete with 3 massive woofers that I have gotten at garage sales. I have to turn 2 of them off at night though, cause the big one makes the house shake on low settings. On high, it rattled the towel hanger thing off the wall in the next room.

And it cost me like $45. Go to dollar general, and buy their 5.1 set. Not sure what it costs anymore, but it actually sounds very nice.

Wow. Seriously, the Dollar General? That's just epic...

They look like they would... No offense to the styles you like, but on appearance alone I'd say they wouldn't be worthit. The X-fi's you gettin the ones that are just a couple of smaller speakers? I'd step it up to 5.1 mehself, set up sound around my whole room. Blast some good music, or just make the neighborhood hear when I kill enemies ^.^

I Actually won these speakers in a competition.Well i want the X-fi mainly for my Headphones (Sony MDR-XD200) the speakers are only used maybe twice a week.

True, but $45 is a hell of a lot less.

Point in Case, really. Pay 45 and get even decent surround sound, pay 600 and get a bit above decent. Hmmm. Big price jump from ok to better than ok. I personally always prefer Bose stuff, the quality really is some of the best. But that would be dropping anywhere from 1 to 3 thousand, maybe even more; too brokes for all that, that's a third of a decent used car.

Back
Top Bottom