Random Chit Chat

Oops, sorry for the misspelling. If only it was cheaper, I probably would've went out and bought it already.

Is the iTouch an HDD based or an SSD based? If it's an HDD based, then I can't get it.

Flash based. The only media player that Apple makes that uses a hard drive is the regular click-wheel iPods (not the Nano, though).

^ Yeah, the iPod classic.

Meh, its meh.
If you are on AT&T go on ebay and buy a used edge iphone for ~$200-250.
Just dont bother buying an unlocked one, they aren't hard to unlock.

That's poor advice. If you want an iPod touch, just buy it. You'll be carrying extra weight and girth for something you're not going to use.

The iPod Touch is a great buy. I use it as a good tool in college. It has an awesome 3D graphing calculator for my calculus classes, news (wsj, usatoday, nyt), FMLs, Facebook, Palringo, Contact Book. This was probably one of the best purchases I've made.

Well, IMO, its less to carry, as he has a phone also.
Then its just one thing, not 2, and the size isnt much different.

That would waste quite a lot of battery as I would listen to about 8 hours a day during school time, and it's easy for me to forget to charge, also I don't feel like paying the extra $30 a month for the services. I don't know the average battery life FYI.

Quick question, can you only hook up the ipod touch like how the previous ipods to one computer? I would like to use my desktop as my main sync, but I also like how I can sync on the go with my laptop.

I'm going to see how this semester goes, if I have some extra money around, I would pick one up around Christmas.

I'm pretty sure of that as well. I think someone plugged his in to my friend's laptop to jailbreak it and got that message.

Back
Top Bottom